Free Patch Programs for Girl Scouts®
Earn Free Patches With These Free Patch Programs for Girl Scouts
We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Girl Scout leaders love freebies! Here’s a list of free patch programs for Girl Scouts. This list of free patch programs was complied with the help of members in our Facebook group Freebies & Deals for Girl Scouts and Youth Groups. We’ve also complied a list of free resources for troop leaders here. These free patch programs are not only for Girl Scouts, but can also be used in Frontier Girls, Cub Scout, BSA troops, and many more youth groups.
Know of a free patch program for Girl Scouts that should be included on our list? Please leave us a comment below and also in Freebies & Deals for Girl Scouts and Youth Groups so we can add it to our list.
Has your troop already earned some of these free patches? Let us know which ones you completed and how the program worked for you. Join the chat in Freebies & Deals for Girl Scouts & Youth Groups and let us know what was sent, how long it took to receive, how you plan on implementing the program, and share some photos too. Our community would love to learn from your experience.
- Mental Heath Awareness Patch & Program Download program here. Ordering information for the free patch can be found on page 31 of the program booklet.
- Scouts Healthy Brain Initiative Patch & Program
- Smile Squad Patch & Program by Delta Dental *Free patches are only available to those in Heart of Michigan; Michigan Shore to Shore; Southeastern Michigan; North East Ohio; Central Indiana and Southwest. Indiana.
- Intellectual Property Patch & Program The IP Patch familiarizes students with the invention and intellectual property and encourages them to enter STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) careers.
- Coding Patches by Girl Coders Free patches & programs. 20 different free patches currently available. (Free patches are no longer available, but we’re watching to see if they come back!)
- Sun Patch & Program by SOLAR UNITED NEIGHBORS Free ordering instructions are on the last page of the booklet.
- Pollinator Patch & Program by Cabot Creamery – Patch program is available to download for free. Use the survey to request the free patches. The kit they send will include seeds and planting materials.
- Sustainability Patch by Cabot Creamery – Cabot’s Small Steps Toward Sustainability program encourages all groups to make small changes toward a more sustainable home and community.
- B the Change Patch & Program – Discover how B Corps make a positive impact in their communities, and how your group, troop, or classroom can do the same.
- Gratitude Patch & Program by Cabot – Cabot’s Gratitude Patch focuses on the importance of expressing gratitude in both what one says and through one’s actions.
- Co-ops for Community Patch & Program by Cabot – The Co-ops for Community Patch program inspires young boys and girls to learn more about the value of cooperatives as a better business model, and helps builds leadership skills and supports community connections.
- Fueling Head to Toe Patch & Program by Cabot -Fueling Head to Toe teaches children the importance of a healthy lifestyle, one that includes regular physical activity, and proper nutrition.
- Calcium Challenge Patch & Program by Cabot – The Calcium Challenge Patch program encourages individuals to learn about the importance of calcium in a healthy diet.
- DEA Red Ribbon Week Patch & Program –
- Pay Safe! Be Safe! Free Patch & Program by BIC – Program is to teach kindergarten through third grade students about fire prevention and emergency preparedness. (BIC has ‘paused’ the program. We’re watching to see if comes back.)
- Lewis & Clark Junior Ranger Patch & Program by the National Park Service –
- Hershey Story Patch – Complete “Scouting for History” in the Museum Experience AND attend a public Chocolate Lab class, or a special holiday program, such as Little Elves Workshop, or take part in a Chocolate Tasting. Patches will be awarded (at no additional cost) at The Hershey Story admissions desk upon completion of the above activities.
Pin for Later!