Host a Girl Scout Cookie® Championship Watch Party
Get excited for the competition with these fun ideas for hosting a Girl Scout Cookie® Championship watch party!
We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Girl Scout Cookie® Championship
Food Network and Girl Scouts of the USA® are teaming up to celebrate cookie season with Girl Scout Cookie® Championship – a four-episode primetime series that captures the country’s obsession with the iconic cookies. Hosted by Alyson Hannigan (How I Met Your Mother), each episode challenges five accomplished bakers to transform Girl Scout Cookies® into show-stopping edible pieces of art. Viewers will also be taken behind-the-scenes for an up-close look at how the treats are made.
Girl Scout Cookie® Championship premieres every Monday in February at 8/7c starting on February 3rd and is a perfect reason to gather the troop and have a watch party!
Make your own watch party invites or use the customizable invites from GSUSA.
Set up a Photo Booth
- Stage a fun area to pose for photos. Hang up a fun backdrop; use a sheet, curtain, or one of these fun affordable photo backdrops.
- Print out some GSUSA Food Network ‘Girl Scout Cookie® Championship’ thought bubbles; download them from GSUSA here. Don’t forget to leave out some markers so the girls can fill in their thoughts.
- Lay out some colorful baking utensils to pose with.
- Buy or make your own photo booth props. Use empty cookie cases and boxes. Print out some cookie artwork. ABC Bakers has a vast library of downloadable cookie artwork, clipart, and word art. Little Brownie Baker’s clipart is also available.
What’s a party without the snacks!
- Lay out some Girl Scout Cookies® on a platter to snack on. Don’t forget the newest Girl Scout Cookie®, Lemon-Ups®.
- Have a Girl Scout Cookie taste-off; Little Brownie Baker cookies vs. ABC Baker cookies.
- Bake some delicious treats inspired by Girl Scout Cookies. Try out some of the recipes featured on ‘Girl Scout Cookie® Championship,’ Galaxy Lemonades® and Lemon-Ups® Cookie Pops, Tagalongs® and Peanut Butter Patties® S’mores Tarts, Thin Mints® Cupcakes, and Samoas® and Caramel deLites® Cereal Treats. Print out the recipe cards here. Or try some of the treats featured on Food Network’s The Kitchen ‘Girl Scout Extravaganza;’ like Salted Caramel Samoas® Cannoli.
- Have a blindfolded cookie taste test, just like Food Network did. See who knows their cookies.
PIN FOR LATER!