We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Lemonades® and Lemon Ups® Galactic Cookie Pops
Out-Of-This-World No-Bake Cookie Pops
Lemonades® Galactic Cookie Pops
Servings: 12 Cookie Pops
- 16 cookies Girl Scout Lemonades® or Lemon-Ups Cookies
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter - melted & cooled
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup white candy melting wafers
- 1/4 cup purple candy melting wafers
- 2 tbsp blue candy melting wafers
- 12 lollipop sticks
- purple & blue food coloring gel
- Silver sanding sugar
- Silver luster dust
- In food processor, add 12 cookies (broken into pieces), butter, sugar, and lemon zest. Process until dough forms.
- Add cream and process until mixture is smooth.
- Add 4 cookies (broken into pieces) to mixture. Pulse for about 1 minute; until well blended but not smooth.
- Squeeze dough in hand. Dough should pack together. If not, add another tablespoon of cream. Pulse until well blended, but not smooth.
- Divide the dough equally into three bowls.
- Add 7 drops of purple food coloring gel into 1st bowl & mix.Add 5 drops of blue food coloring gel into 2nd bowl & mix.Take purple and blue dough and add them to bowl with the non dyed dough.
- Melt white candy wafers in microwave at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals. About 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough & roll into a ball, make sure to scoop dough of each color.
- Dip bottom inch lollipop stick into melted candy and insert into the center of the dough ball. Using a cooling rack, prop the cookie pops up.
- Repeat using the rest of the dough. Freeze pops for about 30 minutes; until solid.
- Melt blue candy wafers in microwave at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals. About 1 minute.
- Melt purple candy wafers in microwave at 30-second intervals until melted. Stir between intervals. About 1 minute.
- Reheat white candy in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle melted purple and blue candy onto the top of the white candy.
- Dip cookie pops into candy mixture and twirl to make a swirl effect. Spin to remove excess candy coating.
- Sprinkle lightly with silver sanding sugar.
- Using cooling rack, prop cookie pops up and refrigerate for about 5 minutes; until set.
- Decorate with silver luster dust using a small brush.