1. RESPECT is REQUIRED in ALL exchanges between members.
This is a very diverse group with very diverse viewpoints. Be inclusive of other opinions and perspectives, even while you share your own opinion.
- No shaming or personal attacks
- No disrespectful language
- No comments like ‘you should not be a leader’
- No bullying, attacking, escalating fights
- Do treat everyone here with kindness and respect.
- Do assume that other participants have positive intentions.
- Do use the “Report to Admin” tool so that the TLC moderator team can take a look at any potentially harmful content.
There is ZERO TOLERANCE for disrespecting or degrading any race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
We’re all in this together. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Treat group members as if you were chatting around a campfire. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
Every member has the option to “scroll on.” You do not have to comment on every post. You do not have to agree with every post. If you are to comment on a post, you are expected to do so in a respectful manner.
Remember that ‘tone’ can be hard to convey in a chatroom setting; please assume the best of each other and not the worse. If someone has a different view than yours, do not take it as a personal attack. Take time to choose our words carefully. Do your best to resolve differences quickly and respectfully. You always have the ability to block a group member and to report rule violations to moderators.